IndoEbtkeConnex 2019 - Paper Poster Presentation
Paper Poster Competition
CALL FOR PAPER ARTICLE DATES:
Deadline for Paper submission:
21 October 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
28 October 2019
Send your best paper to
ARTICLE AND PAPER TOPICS:
- Future RE Technology for Clean and Sustainable Development: advancement in RE technology i.e. solar, wind, energy storage, hydro, ocean, EV, geothermal, smart grid, bio energy etc., including topics on conservation of energy and energy efficiency.
- Lesson Learnt on RE Implementation: hands on experience in the implementation of RE conversion & Energy conservation
- Financing and Financial Structure for RE: An innovative concept or supportive action by financial industries as one of the Stakeholders.
- Author(s) is/are requested to send an Extended Abstract of maximum 2 pages prior the Deadine.
- 3 Articles for each category will be selected by the Judges and will be presented in the Seminar in each category, while the rest should be prepared as posters in Poster venue.
- Selected Posters should be prepared in A0 Size, portrait layout, using English as the main language, to be brought into the venue 1 (one) day before the event.
- Papers should be typewritten no longer than 6 pages – A4 size paper in English using Microsoft Word with 12 pt Arial typeface and 1.5 line space. The paper should be organized to contain Title Page, Abstract, Introduction, Body, Conclusion, and References.
- Question / Remarks for poster will be collected from written questions / remarks by audience addressed directly to the poster presenters. Such questions / remarks shall be collected by committee and become part for the selection for Best Poster.
- Paper / Article which have been selected, will be published in the Proceeding that will be ISBN registered.
*Terms and Conditions applied:
- Author Get Free Conference ID
- 1st Co-Author get 50% of charge Conference ID
Other attending author (s) will have to pay normal prize